Which one of these countries do you Imagine it's the worst to live in: China, Russia, Brazil or Mexico?

10 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

I'd say Russia. Only because their climate is so absolutely cold. I can only admire those people as I wonder how they live like that. (I'm in Australia)

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

<^¡,¡^>

I'd imagine China being the absolute WORŚT thėn

Mėxico following close behind it w/Brazil aftėr thåť

for bėst of these 4 maybe Russia as lesśėr ėvil!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

China  the communist scumbag mass murderers of the world

• Mier
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

All those four are fine countries

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Every single one of those has a moneyed elite that's wealthy beyond measure and a poor population barely surviving. So if I'm rich, it's Mexico where the wealthy have no fear of their government and can easily live behind walls with armed bodyguards. If I'm poor I'd go for Russia because at the very least land there is easy to get (because of depopulation) so I could grow a garden and manage to survive. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Mexico. It has the highest murder rate among these countries. Drug cartels dominate this country. I would never feel safe there after the beheading videos i have seen

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Brazil for me. There is so much crime and poverty everywhere you go, even in the "nice" areas. China is just super crowded, Russia is cold, and there are very nice, liveable places in Mexico. I'd sooner go to these 3 than ever step foot in Brazil.

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Ew china

15 characters 

• hace 1 mes

China, of course. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

China by far....

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.