Why are people so rude when they drive?

15 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

People don't empathize with machinery, and our ape brains don't automatically register that actual human beings are behind the wheel of any given car on the road even if we know intellectually that there are. So, we see cars as just another piece of metal to yell and scream at.

• hace 4 semanas

It's not simply the street. You see it a great deal when individuals are voyaging or utilizing any sort of transport. Why?

That is on the grounds that they're presumably not contemplating the individuals around them, not except if they are in their direction or accomplishing something that stands out enough to be noticed for reasons unknown.

No, every one of those individuals are considering is the thing that they are doing, which is ordinarily getting from one goal to the next by a specific time.

In this manner they aren't concentrating on what's around them thus when something happens that meddles with what they're attempting to do, they respond. How they respond and whether it's discourteous or not is subject to the person.

A few people simply don't have the persistence or broad jargon to carry on tranquilly and courteously when they're in a surge.

offer:- $0.44 cash back on every gallon of gas!

Fuente(s): Http://GasCash.app
  • Anónimo
    hace 4 semanas

People suck in general 

• W
    Lv 4
    hace 1 mes

It's probably for the same reason people are so rude on the internet. Poor upbringing and self-centeredness coupled with anonymity. 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

people do not care about other people that they do not know

• hace 1 mes

Their momma didn't whip their butt enough when they were young and hard headed.

• F
    Lv 6
    hace 1 mes

So,You pull out without looking ,endangering me and my family and risk causing me thousands of pounds of damage to my second most expensive possession, and you expect me to wave you merrily on your way?

Think again. If course I’m going to be rude. No one is rude to your because they admire your driving skills.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

It's rare but it's mostly suv drivers I noticed. 

• arther
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

its something you are doing that is causing this effect. Most likely answer is you are causing this to happen to you.

• hace 1 mes

Because you're driving so slow in the left lane.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.