how long before I can walk on concrete?

There is a communication barrier with my building management.  They only speak stupid.

It took 9 months and a complaint to code enforcement to get a dangerous porch (at the top of steps) fixed.

They finally showed up.  The ended up taking off the top layer of the porch area and replacing the concrete..with no notice that access would be limited.

They have ramps over the area, but I am disabled and have a hard time walking on them.

How long will it take the concrete to dry before I can walk on it?

if it matters, it rained heavy for about 10 minutes...about an hour after they finished.  its about 80 degrees outside now.

I'm trying to add a pic, will try as an answer

Actualización:

pic won't work.

Actualización 2:

i think its a thin layer (an inch or 2, not thick like a sidewalk.

Actualización 3:

they took the boards off already, just under 24 hours after.....that indicates I can walk on it

7 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

before 9 months are up so you can look forward to that happening before that(like maybe a day).

• hace 1 mes

next week to be on the safe side.  we know nothing about the climate where you are and that makes a difference

• hace 1 mes

CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME. I have seen several of your posts and you don't know the meaning of 'facts'.

IF you are disabled, it is between the ears.

Update to comment: You KNOW you just proved my point. Why don't you try to prove ANYTHING you have ever posted? The answer is you CAN'T.

• hace 1 mes

At 80 degrees one day ought to do it.  24 hours.  It sets up pretty fast when it's hot out.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Usually 24 hours.

• Barry
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

I would give it at least 24 hours. And then avoid heels.

• hace 1 mes

i think its a thin layer (an inch or 2, not thick like a sidewalk.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.