An贸nimo
An贸nimo preguntado en Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers hace 1 mes

How often can I discuss an issue here on Yahoo Answers before my post is considered spam and deleted?

Actualizaci贸n:

I often post in the Mental Health section about problems of mine involving disappointment. Once or twice the questions have been deleted and I am wondering if I am violating TOS by discussing a subject more then once? How do I speak of personal problems on here several times without spam violations?聽

12聽respuestas

Relevancia
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

there is no room for discussion on this site. It is meant for QUESTIONS and ANSWERS

Yahoo explicitly allowed us to post the same question in 2 or 3 appropriate categories, but reposting them within a week or so is considered spamming

• An贸nimo
    hace 18 horas

Once or twice and that is all.聽

• An贸nimo
    hace 1 mes

Twice. You have been spamming that crap for YEARS. So...reported every time I see any of it.

• Chad
    Lv 4
    hace 1 mes

Somebody probably just thinks that you are a troll or something.聽

Are a lot of your questions repeats?

• 驴Qu茅 te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesi贸n para votar por la respuesta.
  • An贸nimo
    hace 1 mes

There is no discussing on here because this is not a chat site.馃槈

• You are obviously being stalked by a particular user here, who often posts answers in the mental health section.

And I see that he answered this question too & he posted a link to my profile.

He is obsessed with me and thinks that I post anonymous questions in the mental health section. He also thinks we are the same person. Don't listen to the idiot.

Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

The site isn't for discussion at all. This isn't a chat forum. Information seeking questions can be posted more than once, if you don't get any correct answers or useful information when you post, after having allowed plenty of time for users to see your question and respond.聽

You say you "often post" in a subcategory about your problems. No one here can diagnose you or counsel you about your "problems". They can share information on therapy or meds you might want to seek out, or share their experience. Telling people about your problems and asking "what do you think?" isn't what the site is for. My guess is your posts aren't seeking information, but commiseration (or similar) and that's what makes them violations.聽

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Once or Twice is Fine but dont go any Higher then that It's Ok if you dont get any Good Answers to Post it one more time But if you Post it Multiple times people may Report It聽

• LAN
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

You have been posting this idiocy since at least last August.聽 It grew old real quick considering the fact that you posted it multiple times a day every day for months.聽聽 Not our fault you aren't bright enough to do anything but constantly spam variations of the same post over and over Mr Right/Peter.聽 Now let's see how many of his alt accounts he gets on to agree with himself and attack me.

If any of you ever read or post in the mental health section this is the person that constantly posts questions like..."how can I cope with not being able to go to a family reunion/Christmas/event/etc"聽聽 or some variation of this constant pity me rant over and over.聽 He has posted and had at least two of these deleted so far just today.

He only posts anonymously because two of his accounts are clones of mine as you can see here...https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/network?show=Dw...

• hace 1 mes

The rule of thumb I use is 3 times in a day or 7 times in that week (once per day).

驴A煤n tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.