ayushi preguntado en Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · hace 3 meses

Why isn’t yahoo letting me submit photos? ?

It’s always saying it will submit letter. How do I fix it.

Actualización:

Every time I try to upload a photo, it says try again later which is annoying !

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 3 meses
    Respuesta preferida

I'm a Level 7, and it's not working for me, either.

YA is always broken in some way.

• Anónimo
    hace 3 meses

Probably a glitch on your computer. 

Lv 7
    hace 3 meses

The image upload feature is not working at this time. We don't know if it's a glitch or if ti's been turned off.

Typically an account would need to be a Level 31 (1000 pts or more) to upload an image anyway, but I see you've been uploading images without having reached that level. Either you figured out a way around that block, or the rules for images were changed.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    hace 3 meses

You have to be a Level 3 user to Upload Photos you cant Upload Photos as a Level 1 user Yahoo does not Let Level 1 and 2 users Upload Pictures Even if you see the Photo Icon it wont work 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    hace 3 meses

You only have a level one account.  You have to be level 3 to post a picture.  It has been glitching the last few days.

• I have no idea why it is happening, but I feel better knowing I'm not the only one!

Note: I'm level 7 so that is NOT the issue.

• hace 3 meses

The photo submit has been glitching the last several days and was not working this morning. Also, you must be Level3. How you were doing it at Level1 is unknown. It should not have worked.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    hace 3 meses

You have to be at least at Level 3 to post pictures and live links on Yahoo Answers. Click on the camera icon. You will only see it if you are at Level 3 or higher.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.