Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · hace 5 meses

Why do so many people get tattoos if tattoos are ugly looking?

11 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 3 meses

Peoples have different taste.

• hace 5 meses

because they want to

that is just your opinion. 

• hace 5 meses

K, that's your opinion. I agree that there are a lot of people with ugly and questionable looking tattoos out there, but there are also A LOT of people with good looking tattoos. I would venture to say that the number of people with good looking tattoos probably exceeds the number of people with ugly ones.

• hace 5 meses

beacuase the vesesel we inhabit is a fleeting one and to spend their days crying ver the xpectaions of the seeing eyes of society is pathetic like your mothers cry when she saw your face for the first time and liek the plea of your teachers to make you try  for once in yor life. it doesnt work it never has it never will i am fleeting i am dying i will die i will die  iwill

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 5 meses

I think thats a relative statement. Ive seen some very beautiful tattoos and some ugly ones. Its the same reason people wear certain clothes- they just like the way they look.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    hace 5 meses

why do you continue to troll on here

• hace 5 meses

Because everyone wants to be "cool"

• Anónimo
    hace 5 meses

IMHO:  in most cases, tattoos prove that some people have more money than brains.

• hace 5 meses

Fashion and peer pressure.

• Anónimo
    hace 5 meses

Because some people don’t think they are ugly and view them as a work of art.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.