Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en HealthMen's Health · hace 1 mes

Why does my dick look smaller and how can I help it grow during puberty.?

I’m currently 15. My penis used to reach my belly button. Now barley near it. I’m pretty sure I didn’t get taller at least not that much. How can help the growth.

14 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

podrias intentar con ejercicios de estiramiento

si, asi de simple

sostener y estirar con algo de fuerza, como una goma

seria una buena forma de aprovechar la etapa del crecimiento del pene para ayudarlo a que crezca mas grande

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

penis growth is down to hereditary. 

• hace 1 mes

Your belly button is up. 

push it down again

• balan
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

You must have added belly fat there by the bellybutton went upwards.Try to reduce belly size,then your cock can touch the button .Regards .

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Gregg
    Lv 6
    hace 1 mes

You didn't expect it to reach your chest, did you?

• hace 1 mes

You can't make I grow more only your genetics can do that and it sounds like your body is growing nothing wrong with that

• hace 1 mes

We are sorry your penis is shrinking but we cannot fix it for you.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

either you got taller, which is likely at 15, OR you got fat.  Some of our b0ners are longer and harder than others.  No way to say what's up with you, but If your dik ALMOST reaches your belly button, it's gonna keep you and a friend happy.

• hace 1 mes

Well, you could gain a whole lot of weight, but that will only make your belly bigger.  Relax.  It is what it is.  It will grow when it is important to grow.

• hace 1 mes

Your torso got bigger.  Nothing you can do will make your penis grow anymore than it is destined to do so. Best to not obsess

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.