Carla preguntado en HealthMental Health · hace 1 mes

I'm violent towards people who piss me off, and I would do it again without feeling bad . I feel good when I have gangster thoughts.anyone?

A physical damage can be cured at the hospital ,but when someone hurts you in your heart , you cant cure it with plasters or medicines.

Multiple times I have been violent and slapped, scratched ,kicked, pushed on walls people,   thrown apples,eggs at their shops at night and even honey on their shops steps,glue in their key hole ,   when they hurt me with words .   

Because I cant cure scars in my heart so I hurt them back.     Is anyone like me ? 

9 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Naguru
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Go for a complete over-haul of your mental health. Please consult a reliable psychiatrist. He will clarify all your genuine doubts. Stop negative imaginations.

• Alfred
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

well, you probably need/ urgently need the professional help of a psychiatrist  , in real life, in your area, someone skilled in treating people of your age, with no further  delay....yes. 

what you're doing to yourself is taking yourself down the slick, fast lane to rock- bottom- from the social standpoint

• hace 1 mes

I suggest getting some therapy and seeing a psychiatrist, each maybe once a week. However, if you choose to keep following violence road like you are now, I would suggest taking up martial arts, maybe bodybuilding, maybe even take steroids (probably not a good idea for your rage though as it will intensify it) to build yourself up tough and strong to the point where you can beat (almost) anyone you encounter. It kept Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and Arnold Schwarzenegger fairly safe. It will take lots of consistent hard work, time, effort, diet, drugs and good genetics to achieve such results so if you lack any of those characteristics then violence road is not the path for you. I would suggest the former option as priority #1 if you really want to get better.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Did you know, there is a free at texting  24 hour  they are there to support you , not harm you

TEST THESE NUMBERS ON YOUR CELL

741741.  24 hours a day,,

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

I'm sorry but what you describe is a serious personality disorder.

This is a LEARNED BEHAVIOR for you and if you think hard, you will be able to recognize where you learned these inappropriate responses to "hurt".  Someone taught you to be a criminal.

If you had been brought up with good coping skills and good life skills, you would be able to deal with these people in a more appropriate way, you would know how to assert yourself to people who are rude to you or hurt you.  You would also be better able to choose relationships with healthy people who do not hurt others.

You allow others who are toxic to hurt you and then you turn to criminal acts to have power over them.  This is a crazy lifestyle you have chosen for yourself.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

No one who is running around loose is like you.

Eventually you will be placed in an institution, and then you'l meet violent people just like you.  Try not to p*ss them off.

• hace 1 mes

You may want to think about therapy. Some anger issues just tend to go away with age like mine did but if you've been having these feelings for a while I would suggest talking to someone about it.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

You are a horrible person. You need mental help asap. What's a matter with you? You are a grown adult so start acting like one. Get help now! 

• hace 1 mes

The cure to your problem is to practice self control, be your own parent, cease to do evil and learn to do good.  Your self-centered pride is causing you problems.  Until you learn to restrain yourself, and not retaliate with bad behaviors, you will continue down that path of violence and hatred until you spend your life in prison or you end up shot.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.