Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · hace 1 mes

I've had sex with only 75 women in my life. A lot of them were hot too. I'm 25. Should I be proud?

110 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

Ron Jerermy has had more.

• hace 1 mes

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha this is the funniest and stupidest **** I've seen all day long!!!!! hahahahahaha lmao

• hace 1 mes

What are you trying to prove, hiding behind anonymous?  Perhaps like our deeply insecure orange-skinned lifts-wearing lecherous misogynist Donald Trump, you feel a need to overcompensate for latent homosexual tendencies?  

• Ya-Hoo
    Lv 4
    hace 1 mes

Sure just drink alcohol to forget the ugly ones and only remember the hot ones.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Aight buddy, this isn’t a sitcom. Say something a bit more believable like 30. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

You should probably get tested for STDs.

• hace 1 mes

I hate to say this but no. As man, you should have respect for your body. I'm a woman but I do have respect for my body. I don't need to go around and find a random guy to f*ck with. Just take care of yourself and stay safe.

• hace 1 mes

It is entirely possible to be proud, a liar and or stupid , all at the same time.

• hace 1 mes

No you shouldn't!

• hace 1 mes

You’ll definitely have trouble forming a meaningful relationship. I sure as hell wouldn’t date you.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.