Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Computers & InternetComputer Networking · hace 1 mes

How do you set up your wifi name and password?

So when I get the box and plug stuff in, how do I get on wifi to access my account to set up the password if I don't have internet to set up the internet?

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your router's network.

Enter www.routerlogin.net

Enter the router admin user name and password

Select Settings > Wireless Setup.

Enter your new network name in the Name (SSID) field.

• hace 1 mes

Wifi is just a way of connecting devices to without wires to get online. For the Internet you need a device such as a computer that is attached to a modem or a phone that is setup with a hotpot. If you are suing a computer you with Wifi you will see a list of sites that you can try to log onto. When you see the one that is yours you click on it and if it is a secured network you give the password for it. Laptops have built in Wifi but you can buy a device forWifi for desktops and with phones you pay for so much data or unlimited data which is best. To connect to the Internet you need a browser such as Chrome or Yahoo or any of the many others. and if you are successful at getting the Wifi to connect you can browse the web and setup an email account or Facebook or anything you want. 

• hace 1 mes

In the rounter settings through your IP address.

• BigE
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Some require wired to get on, and just plug in your computer set for dhcp.

Some have it written on them.

Some use WPS, which you hit the button and you can connect for 30 seconds on wifi.

I'd suggest your read a manual.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Bill-M
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

When you get your MODEM/Router either from your Internet Service Provider or you purchase one.   The WIFI will already be set up.   The WIFI SSID and WIFI KEY (password) will be printed on a Sticker on the bottom of the Router.

Just connect the Modem/Router to your incoming line and turn it on.  Your ISP will do the rest.

• hace 1 mes

Start by reading the installation guide that comes with the equipment.

• hace 1 mes

Enter your router’s IP address into your favorite web browser.

Go to settings and look for an option titled “Security”.

Make sure your router is set to WPA2.

Enter a strong password.

• hace 1 mes

It should appear in the nearby wifi with a default name and password. You should be able to change the name and password once you connect.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.