Why is it so hard for white people to just admit they are racist?

Yes I understand that some have probably internalized theirs and may not be aware of their bigoted nature, but with all the woke culture of recent years and all the effort that we have put in to teach them, well I don't get why alot still refuse to admit it, which is sad because there will never be true equality in society until they do.

28 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

I have never heard the word racist so many times everyday until the lying demorats starting using that against POTUS Trump.  They have no truth against hims so they lie. Noe Soros and other like that filth are paying to lowest of the low black dipsheits to riot, and the most stupid of the whites have joined and can do nothing but kiss asX.

• hace 1 mes

I have met and worked with some dark skinned people and thoroughly enjoyed working with them. (Even had a major crush on one of them!) I've also worked with one who made my (and everyone else's!) work life absolute hell. I in fact resigned from the job because management did nothing to stop him and I couldn't take it anymore. Or how about the other one who mugged me on the way to work? Do I think they're low life sewer rats? ABSOLUTELY! Am I a racist? No - I just acknowledge there are some scum bags out there who happen to have dark skin - just like the white skinned people who have done the same. 

• hace 1 mes

It is like asking why is it so hard for black people to stop stereotyping? 

And, like asking why is it so hard for black people to just admit they are racist? 

Judging others doesn't define who they are, but who you are. 

And, when pointing fingers at others, three fingers point back.  

• hace 1 mes

Social status. If they admit it their social status in their social group goes down forever. Hard to build up reputation.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

why are trolls that put stupid questions all racist against whites. 

• Paul
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

The one Church Jesus Christ founded, to which He promised the fullness of God's  truth, which includes over half of all Christians, has members in good standing of every nationality and ethnic background, all brothers and sisters in the Lord, all equal in dignity, worshipping together, caring for one another, associating with one another outside of church activities, just as our founder intended.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Probably the same reason you can't see how racist this question is. 

• hace 1 mes

Stop trolling. All white people are not racist. 

• hace 1 mes

All humans tend to like other people who look like they do. That feeling goes back to the beginning of the human race. As humans began to live in groups they were suspicious of outsiders and usually considered them "bad" because they were all fighting for food and existence. It was my group against your group. 

Everyone is a bigot, The difference is what do you do about it. Ideally you can recognize that you are a bigot and not let it rule your life and actions. 

You refer to "white people" and "they" rather than "us" so I assume you are black. In case you haven't noticed you are actually acting like a bigot by assigning certain attributes to all white peole and not accepting that blacks can also have those attributes. 

• hace 1 mes

not all of us are racist,im not

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.