Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · hace 1 mes

Knife crime?

So the other day, my mums work place had gotten robbed, a few men in masks came in & had big machete knifes, they only took a mere £40/£50, luckily my mum wasn't present on shift as it was her day off. I feel so down because there's evil individuals like this that have to do this as a means to steal money & make money. My mum poor mum whos been through enough in her life and now when she goes into work and I feel like anything could happen, all for a mere £50 between the few, like seriously why can't people just get a job & stop these things. The work place doesn't have a security guard, which is a shame because it could make the difference in more saftey and no saftey. If you're someone that does these things, I hope you understand this can affect individuals mentally and can even have a life time affect, I hope you die & rot on hell for your crimes, no one deserves to lose their life or their hard earned money all because you couldn't get a job. 

11 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

It's not your place to judge! Though, I am sorry you went through seeing a knife used in displeasure!

• hace 1 mes

Sounds more like a made up story.

• Connor
    Lv 4
    hace 1 mes

It looks like an armed robbery involving knives and that she went through a horrible experience  

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

This is a rant, not a question.  Yes, apparently your mother's work place experienced a "knife crime."

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

Lets step up the severity of penalizing the criminal who commits a crime.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

I doubt the robbers will come back for another $56.00.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Yes there are scum bags about and as you say your mum wasn't there so that was good.... the business needs to look at their security and that normally means CCTV and telling staff that should it happen again, then in circumstances like this money means nothing, however staff lives/safety is priority...so no staff should put themselves at risk... reality is a 'security guard' tells scum bags that the business is worth 'guarding' and they are likely to get more money, so can attract more scum bags........ and they don't care about anyone else but themselves, they don't give a damn about how their behaviour affects other people

• hace 1 mes

Your Mum might request a panic button.  Those can be helpful.  I particularly like the kind that sets off a loud alarm outside in the street.  But the biggest safety precaution is to have more than one employee as one can get help whilst the other deals with the robbers.  An unarmed security guard cannot do anything that an employee cannot do.  Cameras are good.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Have you ever thought of becoming a crime fiction writer?

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

just talk to the police about it

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.