Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

no it gets worse. much worse.

• Marvin
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Yes, but maybe not immediately.

I was an "A" student.  Back when I was in school, getting good grades was seldom appreciated by my peers. If anything it got me laughed at. That changed later.

My father beat the crap out of me when I was a kid. In grade school the other kids homed in on that and bullied me hard.  Junior high was worse if anything. I wanted to quit school so bad just to avoid the bullies.  It was somewhat better as a freshman in high school. 

My brother could not take it, so he dropped out by his sophomore year. It was tough being a white boy in our school.  Black eyes, bloody noises, and ripped shirts were just part of life.

Things got better and better was high school progressed.  By the time I was an upper classman I got respect. Then after graduation my life continued to improve but slowly.

Things drastically improved when after doing four years in the military and getting a higher education.

• hace 1 mes

Yes. Hang in there. It does get better.

• Sathi
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

For me, yes. I packed up as soon as I could and never looked back. There was a whole world to explore.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

tbh idk, but what i do know i'm ready to get the hell outta this hell hole (high school).

• Only if you have dreams to accomplish the inevitable and, conquer it!  :D

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

Yes, much better.

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

Mine did. 100%. I was so damn happy to be out of that dump!

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

i would hope it does

• Saber
    Lv 4
    hace 2 meses

Most of the time life gets worse and worse but if you're lucky (big luck) it can get better and better.The older you are the more miserable in general you become because you lose your childhood or rather give it up for money and work and family.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.