Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Society & CultureCultures & GroupsPeople with Disabilities · hace 3 meses

How come people think that I'm a jerk for wanting to change realtors cause I'm autistic?

So this old hag realtor that we are with is a total lazy bum cause she can't get the house sold. So I decided to contact a new realtor which I did. This old hag decided to send us an email with a DocuSign telling us to sign it in order to get the house released from her. In the papers she said that we have to give her her cut and it is making them not wanting to let me switch now. I'm angry cause I want to switch to a new realtor so that they can get this house sold. This old hag isn't do anything and she is just letting the house sit there. I want to pack up my bags and move and this stupid witch is making it hard by telling them that she has her cut. The contract expired a few days ago and she doesn't have an authority to make us give her her cut. I'm so fed up and I just want to move already and she is making it difficult for me to switch realtors. I might just forge my parents signatures and send it back to her instead. Andy says that I can get arrested for forging their signatures.  I'm so tired of them not listening to me and not letting me switch to a new realtor. How come people think that I'm a jerk for wanting to switch ? How come people think that I can go to jail for forging their signatures ???

2 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 3 meses

This makes no sense, if the contract expired, there is no contract to release.  I have a viable theory as to why your house isn't selling, but I won't clue you in.  And it has nothing to do with the realtor...

OH<<< it only applies to any potential buyers she brought it, not any new buyers ....

• hace 3 meses

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You don't own the house so you can't change realtors.

We don't think you're a jerk we know you are.

Being autistic is not free pass and being an inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.