Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · hace 1 mes

Be honest: Does Trump look good for his age?

Remember that past 65 it's all downhill from there. But he's 75.

9 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Michael Douglas and Tom Selleck are both 75. Harrison Ford is 77. If these are your measuring sticks Trump doesn't look all that great for his age. P.S. Trump is only 74. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Compared to his competitors he looks acts and especially sounds, great.

• hace 1 mes

If looks are important to you, then you should be told that Trump, the "man behind the curtain" (a "Wizard of Oz" reference), wears 4" lifts to appear taller than his real 5'10" average height.  Speaking as an obese 5'4" 75-year-old woman of pinkish hue with some age spots, I'd agree with you that vanity-driven deeply insecure slightly insane and definitely inane Donald Trump's fake-tanning orange hue along with his transplanted hair does photograph well, but he has a lot of trouble concealing his morbid obesity.  

• Lili
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Obese, ridiculous hair, orange skin (with pasty white patches under his eyes and around the edges of his face), elevator shoes that give him an odd posture and stance -- er, no, he doesn't look good for his age.  He looks ill.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Trump actually has just turned 74, and for a pile of manure, he does look like $#!+.

http://www.jimmyfungus.com/2020/04/donald-trump-ma...

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

He looks like 90.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

He is OK, better than average, but I am not impressed. I am 79 and still play tennis every day..its a lot more exercise than golf is...so I can still run and play an athletic sport..am not so sure that Trump can do that, and he is overweight. I am the same height and weigh 30 pounds less.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

He looks like a mummified hippo.

Attachment image
  • hace 1 mes

He looks very good for his age, but then again, he's rich and probably has a makeup team. Anybody that says he looks bad for 74 is lying to themselves.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.