Telea preguntado en Arts & HumanitiesPoetry · hace 1 mes

Judge my poem, please... Is it well written?

It’s constantly on my mind

How we can be so woke but blind

How the media controls the minds of the blind

How far the media wants to push black people behind

How the media spoon feeds morally corrupt music & tv lines

How they are infecting young black minds but no one is speaking out about it at this time

How we could once have artists such as Lauryn Hill & Nas but allow record label snobs to infect us and downgrade us with people like Megan Thee Stallion

How we can go from once being a strong God-fearing community to near free for all immorality & a me first mentality 

How the media pushes hyper-sexuality, vanity, and a clique mentality so that generations will be further pushed back from the heights we can achieve 

So that they can further break up our family trees & cause our lives to be full of dis-functionality 

How many of our children are not children anymore

How we allow them to dress, wear makeup, and dance beyond their years but, later on, have no idea as to why they have lives full of difficulties 

How I will probably get some flack for this but can’t you see the chains being put on our mentality 

Break free and demand higher quality from our tv & our music artistry 

Just open your eyes & see

2 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

iT READS TO ME MORE AS AN entirEly NECESSARY POETIC SOILOQUY..BRILLIANT OF YOU IMHO.

• hace 1 mes

It is ni eve to think you can break free from the dollar bill...unless 10 commandments lead you too.they want government with out Christians but want to be treated christian

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.