What do you think about ongoing global migrations to the Western countries now being done young people of third world countries?

In my recent researches on the waning global order, I found out that the West is currently experiencing what ancient hegemonies found out in their last days. That eventually mass migration lead into social DISLOCATIONS. It happened in ancient Egypt, Old Persia etc. What do you see in the US today? Are migrants a threat or a blessing as economists make us believe? 

4 respuestas

Relevancia
  • dizwar
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

There are presently over 40 million people out of work in the U.S.

Until THEIR needs can be accommodated, it would be bizarre for the U.S. to even CONSIDER welcoming more people to its shores, much less providing the newcomers with goods and services.

• hace 1 mes

ILLEGALS are bad. Some lawlessness causes more lawlessness. There is no respect for U S laws, taking what citizens have worked long and hard for, environmental issues, social issues, paying taxes, etc. No cohesion in a country where invaders do not learn the language or respect tradition.   American citizens will quit risking life and limb in the military because Illegals have no right to the safety, security, and benefits of America at the military person's expense just because they squatted here in defiance of our laws.  After that, our country's position in the world will go down (and more "migrants" will flow into the U S).  This is the outline of "The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire."  Mind you, the U S does have legal paths to citizenship. Also, I am all for a MIGRANT farm worker bill where workers come, make money, and return home AS A FAMILY when the season is over; and their U S dollars benefit them greatly in their home country.

• hace 1 mes

🥴 Both. A blessing and a curse. 

Overpopulation = Famine. Wars.

On the flip side, foreign business is how the US got it's wealth.

So weigh the pros and cons. Is money worth dying for? 

Obviously so if Americas borders are still open.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

shows you how crappy the third world has become ....................

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.