Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · hace 1 mes

How can I get my photos to look like this?

Does the look of the photo come from editing or the camera quality? Her skin looks smooth. I am knew to photography. I am looking to buy a camera and lens that would be good enough to do a photoshoot.  What lense should I get to do a photoshoot similar to this and what camera body.

Attachment image

1 respuesta

Relevancia
  • Sumi
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

The rendering of skin tones will be different from brand to brand.  Not only does the sensor affect the look but the lens will too.  Nikon has always rendered things on the neutral to cool side, while Canon lenses are typically warm.  Since warm-toned skin is usually more pleasing, you will probably be happier with Canon lenses.  If you use a Canon body with another brand of lenses, say Sigma, you will not get the same look.  It could be close enough for you, but it will not be the same.

Go with a Canon 5D Mark III/IV, a 24-70 f/2.8 and a 70-200 f/2.8 lens, and you'll be very happy.  Poor and in debt, for sure but happy nonetheless.

Next, you'll need to buy a lighting kit consisting of umbrellas or soft boxes, strobes and power packs.  The look of the image you posted comes from the color rendition of the body & lens, but the lighting is a HUGE part of the look as well.  If the photographer who took this shot turned the lights off and used ambient light or used an on-camera flash, the look of the image would be completely different.  You see the long highlights on the balloons in the background and on the champagne glass?  This shows that a large soft box was used.  You won't be able to get this soft lighting any other way.

I'd be willing to bet that they photographer also used an X-Rite Color Checker Passport to ensure spot-on accurate colors in post.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.