Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en PetsCats · hace 1 mes

Athieiests, why do lions and tigers still exist if we have house cats?

14 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

And here I thought my taxes were being used to teach basic science in schools.

I should sue to get my money back, this has to be the most idiotic thing I have seen in a long time.

• hace 1 mes

i am not an athiest 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Lions and tigers have different niches than house cats, so they did not compete against one another. Therefore they are able to coexist. Tigers and lions feed on large prey, usually large mammals, but house cats feed on small animals like mice and rats. Although lions occasionally eat these small animals, they need much larger ones to stay alive. House cats did NOT evolve from lions or tigers. They share a common ancestor. In fact lions and tigers evolved before house cats did. Around the world ther are many different species of cats, such as mountain lions, cheetahs, servals, lynx, bobcats, clouded leopards, ocelots, fishing cat, and others. That is because when a new species evolves from an existing one, the old species continues to live on.

• JASON
    Lv 6
    hace 1 mes

Why are their still idiots when we have schools?

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

Because Christians are too stupid to realize that house cats did not devolve from lions and tigers

• ron h
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

religionists are such simple people. 

• gillie
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Why do English people still exist if we have Australia and Canada?

• hace 1 mes

Don't forget the bears.  Oh my!

• hace 1 mes

Different species, Domestic cats were tamed and domesticated in ancient times from wild cats. (not lions, tigers, bobcats, pumas or panthers)

Nothing to do with evolution or God despite your attempt at "humorous" snark. 

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    hace 1 mes

because those are called bigger cats and are not meant for pets because they are agressive in nature 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.