mr. black preguntado en SportsOther - Sports · hace 1 mes

What is this part of a Football stadium called?

I'm trying to write about something that happened at a football game once in High school where me and this girl were standing by the little fenced area between the stands and the field. It's like on the area people walk between the seats and the field, with a fence put in place, which you often see people standing against to watch the game up close. I feel like there's a name for it but I can't think of what it is.

Aún no hay respuestas.
Sé el primero en responder esta pregunta.