What is your FAVORITE acting performance from Kevin Bacon?

I thought he was excellent in Apollo 13.

(just joining the fun , since we're gonna keep asking about Kevin Bacon here)

Actualización:

right.....Yahoo put this in English Football. because.....??????  Kevin Bacon really knows how act  out a fake dive on the pitch ? C'mon Yahoo.........get with the program. 

Actualización 2:

Great choices  Cat !   Thanks Everyone!

18 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Respuesta preferida

I don't have one favorite acting performance, but I really liked Kevin Bacon in "Mystic River," "The Woodsman," "The River Wild," and "Stir of Echoes." 

• Anónimo
    hace 2 semanas

"Murder in the First." He was brilliant. He had all the behaviors and mannerisms done perfectly that someone treated so horrendously for such a long time would have.

• hace 3 meses

Stir of Echoes. 

• hace 3 meses

Talk about A Guy you could see right thru—Drum roll please, put your hands together an welcome,..  Mr. Hollow man ,

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 3 meses

tremors was great. "here comes the government"!

• Steve
    Lv 6
    hace 3 meses

I have not seen every Kevin Bacon movie, but the movie of his that I have that stands out to me is an HBO made movie called Taking Chance. Maybe it was the drama and subject matter of the movie that made it so great, but I do think he did a great job with it.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    hace 3 meses

"The Woodsman". A difficult and potentially unsympathetic part, but Bacon did a very fine job with it.

• hace 3 meses

I think Yahoo movies is full of Kevin Bacon fans lol

A Few Good Men  and in JFK

@Weasel McWeasel: please do not forget: he was in FOOTloose.....I think that is why Yahoo Answers put it there....

• kristy
    Lv 7
    hace 3 meses

The movie where he was a gangster, cannot remember the name of it.

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    hace 3 meses

A Few Good Men 

Of course he's good in everything 

• Orla
    Lv 6
    hace 3 meses

He was good in Ben Hur as Charlton Heston's sister...I think he was nominated for an Oscar...

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.