Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Science & MathematicsOther - Science · hace 2 meses

How many years intill the world goes back to normal ?

11 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 4 semanas

The world never was normal. 

• Tom
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Perhaps two or three more years under TRUMP the Democrat Comme wing will implode and the Corrupt, Dictatorial and anti-American Pols will be in Jail---No more able to stir up discord and trouble.-----People will then go back to their own business, enjoy free speech and low taxes.  Black folks and other minorities will break free from their political EXPLOITERS and masters and join Mainstream society, living like everybody else.

• hace 1 mes

The only thing in this world that is normal is change.  Things change.  Things never stay the same for long.  We just don't always know HOW they will change - but they will.  We NEVER go backwards - and who would want to?

Going backwards too far would mean that minor cuts and scrapes could be fatal because we didn't (yet) have penicillin. Going back just a couple of decades would mean no such thing as Internet in the palm of your hand - no smart phones.  Going back a little more and there would be no cable TV.  The world is ever changing.  Sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad.  But it is ALWAYS changing.  So you tell me ... what is normal?

• hace 1 mes

It never will be normal I bet roman peasants in the roman empire were whining about their rulers being pieces of garbage too. There has always been suffering, war and horrible crap. I'm sorry. :(  I wish we lived in a perfect world too.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • CRR
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

Do you mean as a result of Covid19? The latest evidence is that it has a similar fatality rate to a bad flu season and much less than the Spanish Flu. Consequently restrictions could be lifted immediately and many of us would be back to normal. However the lockdown has already caused great economic destruction and some people will never return to their previous state.

• hace 2 meses

If you study history, you'll find we've got it easy.

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

Never. The universe will never miss the spec of micro dust that once housed multiple mutant organisms and perished in the blink of an infinite eye.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

It was never normal  

• hace 2 meses

It will probably take Joe Biden two terms. Trump's disaster is only getting worse.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.