Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · hace 3 meses

Are people with Covid-19 going to be permanently banned form traveling internationally?

9 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 2 meses

As easy an answer as the other answerers are trying to make it seem to be... the idea of asymptomatics out there is what makes this tricky - along with reinfections and the 2nd Wave...

I work in pharmacy and know/knew four people who got it...

Two died, two survived... and one was stubborn enough to keep showing up during illness although decent enough to use drive-thru.

Mere days into it he was like 'I'm not contagious anymore,' but knowing him he probably made that prognosis himself based on how he felt.

It means (IMO) that people who test positive need to test negative in order to be officially in the clear. 

I know those who hold office have to test negative twice before they can return to work, but that might not be official in the common world. 

The thing is is that if this disease has just one thing in common with the numerous others it would be that it can happen over and over again to a person - but perhaps about a few months removed at least.

I've never heard of a person with a cold or flu immediately get another one after a bout.

This topsy-turvy variables are why people think it's a myth or a hoax, but it's not.

One of the most baffling things to me is who it spares and who it doesn't. 

The two I knew that died were not necessarily 600-lbs. and unhealthy.

They seemed pretty normal to me.

I have hypertension, but when I heard the sudden news of one of the deaths I felt funny all day - as if I automatically had caught it just hearing about it - then I checked my blood pressure and it was 65 over 35 - a perpetual faint since the news was so shocking. 

The guy had everything to live for - loved his family - loved life.

• hace 2 meses

For the couple of weeks that they have covid, yes. Once you've recovered you don't have covid anymore.

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

From which country? Not all governments around the world have the same policy.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    hace 3 meses

Probably. But its not like HIV where once you get it you have it forever. Even people with just regular strains of coronaviruses shouldn't travel until they're feeling better. 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 3 meses

Er, no - you're no longer infectious once you've recovered, and it doesn't last for ever (most people stop being infectious within 14 days)

• hace 3 meses

Highly doubtful, and testing has some limits and cant be done weekly just to clear you for flying.  Permanently is pretty drastic

• Anónimo
    hace 3 meses

Airlines are asking to see copies of you latest covid test.

• Anónimo
    hace 3 meses

Who cares! America needs border lockdown.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    hace 3 meses

You do get better, you know.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.