• hace 1 mes

You can still pull off a masculine look with subtle makeup

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

No...I'm not that desperate.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Try?  I let a couple of girls do that to me once when I was 14.   Before and after that time, no.  In my world straight men don't wear makeup. 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

I think to consider that makeup is only for women is an extremely narrow world ... There are numerous male makeup artists who wear makeup beautifully on social media. ... guy in the metro once who rocked MAC Teddy better than I ever can

• hace 1 mes

I think boys from my high school put on make-up to cover up acne, but that

was it.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

The only time I've had makeup on (and a LOT of it) was when I was in a couple of plays.  The lights really wash out the color if you don't wear makeup so they use a lot of it.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

No, because I would look ridiculous.

If you are curious what you would look like in makeup, ask a female friend whose makeup you consider nicely done if she would give you a makeover for fun.  However, with today's coronavirus, insist that she use a mask and gloves.

• hace 1 mes

I can't see any situation other than to hide something like a black-eye (hope that isn't racist) or cover a birth defect.

• hace 1 mes

Oh hell yeah.  I'm an old 80's rocker, and that's just what rockers used to look like.  Look up Motley Crue, Poison, Ratt, even Metallica did photo sessions with eyeliner.

Believe it or not, there was a time when that was manly.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.