Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Games & RecreationToys · hace 1 mes

My Boyfriend just told me he thinks about my past experiences with guys every single day and got mad when i said that upset me a little?

I’ve had 2 boyfriends and a girlfriend before and my boyfriend just told me that everyday he thinks about the fact that he wasn’t my first everything like I was his and that it really bothers him. We have been dating for 6 months and addressed this in the beginning of our relationship and I kinda thought it went away. When I heard this it upset me and after him asking if it did I told him that yes it bothered me a little, especially because a lot of my past experiences were unpleasant and i heavily regret them. When i told him it upset me a little he got super mad and started screaming at me about how I had nothing to be upset over from hearing that and refused to let me try and explain. Was it abnormal for that to upset me and does anyone have any advice?

21 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 4 semanas

I'm a girl who is currently in a serious relationship with a girl. I'm 21 she is 17. She knows about the boy toy I do once a month or less. He is married, 28 and I am his release to save his marriage as he is mine when I want a real one. It is easy to be mature. He is not. If he cannot let it go, you let him go because it will only end up getting worse. She is still a virgin. Does she yell and talk down to me? Does my man meat? They are to mature for that. I've had only a couple other lovers and do you think they really care? Your past is past is his hangup is to sad for him. Let him go if you don't see a complete 180 tomarro

• hace 1 mes

I'm sorry that he was treating you like that.  :(. I would definitely say that this was not a normal response, and he should be more respectful of your past. I hope this helped good luck:).

• hace 1 mes

You were his first?

Not funny that he got angry, he may become a future murderer?

Nothing wrong with being a virgin, but to get pissed off cause the world didn't stop for him is nuts.

He should be happy that you know things (and an ex-girlfriend), guessing you know things with your tongue "SO SORRY, But Being HONEST".

He sounds like the one with the problem, why feel bad?

• ron h
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

In responses to other answers, you says that this is the first man (and first person) you've "gone all the way" with.   Your first "all the way"  man's got some problems that are likely to get worse.  If he's running your very mild past through his head every day and it's making him crazy, you need to move on.  He'll get angry, jealous and possessive You need to move on.  

. It won't matter to you, but his NEXT GF may (or may not) have an easier time with him.  He SHOULD recognize that by then YOU will have given him his first sexual experience and he'll not have the trauma of "losing his virginity" to a woman who's kissed another man. 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

Get a new BF but first start treating him about his past worse and complain more to him about it than he does about yours.

• hace 1 mes

With all due respect, dump that plonker - If he can't get past that, there is no future.

• drip
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

Yea, if you were my daughter or friend I would tell you walk away. 

It is not normal for your boyfriend to fixate on the fact you have had last relationships.  

He shouldn’t be screaming at you for saying you are upset

You are not abnormal.  His behavior is abnormal. After six months he is dwelling on the fact you were not his first and  it is causing fights is a red flag. 

Break up, move on.  Don’t wait. Just do it.  You should not put up with this behavior. And think about how you automatically think it is your fault, 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

< he got super mad and started screaming at me about how I had nothing to be upset over from hearing that and refused to let me try and explain >

Frankly, I'd be losing that BF and moving on.  Even assuming you are young, expecting someone to never have had any sort of relationship isn't reasonable and getting made over it is just a big red warning flag.  Dump the loser, this relationship is only going to do downhill and could end up being physical.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

he prefers virgin females.

• Chad
    Lv 4
    hace 1 mes

He need to grow up. 

You having 2 exes is a lot better than say if you had like 10 or 15. 

If of course you are telling the truth about the 2 exes (many women will omit facts and lower numbers about their past sex lives to seem more desirable to men they want to date). 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.