emily preguntado en HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · hace 2 meses

boyfriend is hiv positive but viral load undectable, should i be worried?

my boyfriend has hiv yes ive had unprotected sex with him he said he cant pass it to me is this true?

5 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 4 semanas

you should go get tested how do you know he's begin honest about not begin able to pass it. you should go to the doctor, ask your boyfriend for paper work as proof and go with him to one of his doctors appointments to speak to his doctor 

• In theory it is safe. But you're talking about a freakin' condom just to be extra cautious. Use one.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

wow that is so untrue and all he wanted to do was to get into your pants and he did and you were stupid and dumb enough to even believe him

• hace 2 meses

With new antivirals the risk is very low as they reduce the viral load so much.  If you are worried you would be insisting on protection.  If he is on medication though and its undetectable you should be ok but be safe if you are concerned.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 2 meses

The risk is relatively low but if you don't insist on protection your luck will eventually run out.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.