chris preguntado en Science & MathematicsChemistry · hace 1 mes

If I know my friend confided in a professor, would the prof tell me what they talked about? I suspect she has anorexia?

10 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 mes

In a word 'NO!!!!'.   By the very fact that she 'confided' , means that she had a private conversation with the prof.  How would you like it if your private conversations were broadcast all over the world. I think not!!!!

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

This is not a question about Chemistry.  It needs moving.

• Dr W
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

(yes or no)... If I knew you confided in a priest, would that priest tell me what you talked about?  What if I tell him "I suspect you of ___".

my questions to YOU

.. (1) why would a professor be any different?

.. (2) why should you be privy to that conversation?

.. (3) what do you intend to do with such infomation?

.. (4) WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS IN THE CHEMISTRY SECTION

.. .. . .OF YAHOO ANSWERS?????

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

No, none of your business.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Yes he would, if he is a violator of basic decency.

• hace 1 mes

I would hope that the professor would keep that communication in confidence. You should just talk to your friend.

• A
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

The professor should keep any discussions private, and you have no business asking

• hace 1 mes

I am surprised that your college or university is in session during the pandemic. 

Why not visit your student health center and talk to a counselor.  Go over why you believe your friend may have anorexia and that you believe she confided in a professor. Ask them how you can help your friend.  Perhaps they can request to your friend come into the student health center for an evaluation.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

The prof is not sworn to secrecy like a priest or lawyer. He might tell you.

• hace 1 mes

no m not trust like that because I know about my friend very well

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.