Who do you think is the greatest rapper from the east coast?

Any rapper(s) from the Northeast (e.g. New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Newark, etc.)

9 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Wokaz
    Lv 6
    hace 1 mes
    Respuesta preferida

Nas is the greatest rapper of all time in my opinion. Elite lyrical ability, a GOAT album, longevity in the rap game, mainstream success, and mentioned as a major influence to many future greats. Jay-Z manages these too but I feel not to the same degree as Nas has apart from the mainstream success part.

• hace 3 días

What criteria is used to determine the "Greatness" of a rapper?

• hace 1 mes

Although, Guru (RIP) has always been my fav.  I think KRS 1 embodies what hip-hop is all about the most of any rapper, so I give it to him based off of that alone.  I know he's not the most lyrically appealing, but rap is more than just clever lyrics and punchlines.

• hace 1 mes

Iamtherealak  Find him on youtube as easily as you can find oxygen.  He is from New Jersey.  

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Andy
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

Ed Sheeran, he's from Suffolk on the East Coast, check out his rap on Sing, he kills it. 

• hace 1 mes

East Coast has to be Jay Z. 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Westside Gunn and Griselda are the best rappers from the east coast right now.

• blank
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

my favroite east coast Rapper is nas.

• hace 1 mes

👎 Have always preferred Westcoast rappers.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.