my gf's daughter may be possessed.?

she breaks down into tears over anything.  she can't get her roller skates on, cry.  she can't "defeat" the seatbelt by tugging hard on it (you know it locks up for fast pulls, releases for gentle), cry. she cried for 4 hours straight the other day.  is she possessed by some otherworldly forces.  if so, what to do.  if not, what to do.  if it were up to me, with no repercussions, i'd lock her in the basement like that movie Castle Freak.  all she is is a distraction and inconvenience between my gf and I.

6 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 3 semanas

Your gf's daughter is spoiled and whine-y. That is the only thing wrong with her. Get a new girlfriend; you are never going to solve someone else's child's issues.

• Anónimo
    hace 3 semanas

You need to distance yourself from the situation. It is not for you. If you are having those kinds of thoughts, it is time to leave the relationship. You will be doing yourself a favor.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

You are a TOTAL ASSHOLE who has no notion of how to be a parent. This child's behavior is that of someone who is depressed (yes, kids her age can suffer from mental illness, just like adults) and needs to be in therapy with a counselor or a doctor. Crying spells like the one she had the other day are a WARNING SIGN of depression, and left untreated, depression can lead to SUICIDE. The child is ILL, not demon possessed. She needs HELP, NOT punishment.

I'm tempted to report you for asking this question, because it's clear that you seem to think that this child deserves to be treated like dirt just because it happens to be "inconvenient" for you to have her around. With an attitude like that, you need to make damn sure you use contraception every time you have sex, so that you don't end up getting somebody pregnant and becoming responsible for a child yourself.

• hace 1 mes

You have realized that children are a distraction and inconvenient.

It is time you put your girlfriend and her daughter in your past because it is not fair to either of them to have you temporarily in their lives. You are not a good fit for those two.

It  is going to end soon anyway.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 3 meses

I think you should do whatever feels right 

• hace 3 meses

No, she is not possessed and demons do not exist. You cannot just lock a child in a basement, what's wrong with you?.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.