Why are there no blacks or Arabs on British bank notes?
- Anónimohace 2 mesesRespuesta preferida
Our bank notes are reserved only for people who have murdered blacks or Arabs
- David GH UKLv 7hace 1 mes
Obviously there are no Arab's or black's who deserve to be put on our banknotes. The pound sterling is second in importance to the Dollar in the world in importance so they have to take care who they chose to grace them.
- Anónimohace 1 mes
People can find racism in anything if they really look. AS Rebel Wilson said Hyper Social justice.
- robert xLv 7hace 2 meses
why should there? they are not representative
- ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
- hace 2 meses
Because britain is a fukkkkin racist country
- LudwigLv 7hace 2 meses
We used to have some on the jampots, but they took them all off.
- RichardLv 5hace 2 meses
OMG! What next???
- Anónimohace 2 meses
Mary Seacole, the British-Jamaican business woman and nurse who set up the "British Hotel" behind the lines during the Crimean War, would qualify as a famous historical British black person and might yet appear on a banknote. That would also address the rarity of women on banknotes.
- TavyLv 7hace 2 meses
The people on our bank notes are famous people who have contributed to our society.
Name me a black person or Arab who has done so.
- hace 2 meses
102. "Just as the images appear in a mirror and partake of its nature, so also the Cosmos is of and in the Self, and real inasmuch as it is the Self
83. "Just as the magician's tricks delude the audience alone and not himself, so also the veiling of Maya affects the creatures and not the creator; when the individuals held in the meshes of Maya, see diversity and also discuss Maya