Which Was The Best Moment Of Sarah Michelle Gellar After Buffy The Vampire Slayer Ending??

4 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Over a decade ago, Gellar starred on this short lived tv show called Ringer, which was actually pretty good.  She played this woman who witnesses a mob killing and goes on the run from both the mobsters and the FBI.  She holes up with her estranged identical twin sister who is now married to a filthy rich New York banker.  When her sister seemingly dies she decides to adopt her identity, initially with the intent of just draining her bank accounts from some money.  But then she gets drawn deeper into what's going on, including the fact that someone is apparently trying to kill her sister.

• hace 1 mes

I don't want to be negative, but her best work was Buffy The Vampire Slayer by very, very, very far. After that, she appeared in the dreadful Scooby Doo films, and a few teen works, low-grade Horror and surreal works. I'd almost say she was a failure as a film actor only she made lots of money from doing naff work which got the audience in.

I did like her in Southland Tales, the world of it seemed to fit her in the role.

• hace 1 mes

Can't really remember seeing anything until I saw her on Instagram.... then I had to unfollow her for getting involved in stupid virtue signalling nonsense.

• hace 1 mes

Her many Robot Chicken appearances.  Like MANY appearances.

More seriously, I've heard Ringer was good, but I got about 20 minutes in and the premise really turned me off.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.