Regwah
Lv 7
Regwah preguntado en TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · hace 5 meses

How creative does one have to be to get some money out of Centrelink?

7 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 5 meses
    Respuesta preferida

Centrelink is a lot more diverse now. Many different languages and cultures. But this is a depiction of 20th century Australian dole bludging. Where people used to hand in forms saying that they had applied for two jobs that fortnight. A lot of times they were just making up names. And nobody bothered to check anyway. Those were the good old days. 

• Anónimo
    hace 5 meses

This is bulshit, all you have to do to apply for jobs when you don't really want one is to, just ask every shop or store you might see on your travels through the day.

Excuse me are there any jobs, No, thanks can I take a card? If you ever get someone saying they do have work, just walk out or say "I'll tell my mate who's looking for a job" and walk out, it's really that easy.

• I've seen this few years ago along his other videos. The first one is when Damien and Damo at the train station and the other one at the skate park. Funny as.

• hace 5 meses

haha he's a classic.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 5 meses

Just be a sook like Grubbie.

• hace 5 meses

Jesus, that is one of the most depressing videos I have ever had to watch. You are supposed to be the funny, uplifting one.

• hace 5 meses

probably pretty creative

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.