Regwah
Lv 7
Regwah preguntado en Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · hace 5 meses

"Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so"?

Where does the Bible tell me so?

9 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 5 meses
    Respuesta preferida

There are many verses which imply that God loves children Reg.  Please notice the last sentence in this verse:

Jesus invited a little child to stand among them. “Truly I tell you,” He said, “unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. ****And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me.**** (Matthew18)

The Bible is clear that children are to be looked upon as a blessing, not an inconvenience. They are a reward from God! Truly, children are a gift from God. 

Another beautiful illustration is given here:

(Matthew 19:13-15; Luke 18:15-17)

13Now people were bringing the little children to Jesus for Him to place His hands on them, and the disciples rebuked those who brought them.

14But when Jesus saw this, He was indignant and told them, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15Truly I tell you, anyone who does not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” 16And He took the children in His arms, placed His hands on them, and blessed them. (Mark 10).

****And He took the children in His arms, placed His hands on them, and blessed them.****. (Blessedness, and Welcoming, full heartily given is a demonstration of great love Reg ~ (as you know)!  

Jesus gave all who listened .... The Truth... concerning His devotion and love towards all man- children. 

• hace 5 meses

Perhaps it doesn't tell you that but it does tell those who repent and seek God.

• Jim V
    Lv 7
    hace 5 meses

Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: 

While we were still sinners, 

Christ died for us.

- Romans 5:8 

(Among a number of others. )

• hace 5 meses

John 13:34

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

John 15:9

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 5 meses

"Love one another as I have loved you."  John 13:34-35.

• hace 5 meses

John 3:16 is where you'll find that. 

• hace 5 meses

John 3:16 ...........

• hace 5 meses

Page 275. Paragraph 3. 

• Anónimo
    hace 5 meses

Attachment image
¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.