Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · hace 2 meses

What age are you no longer considered young?

13 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 3 semanas

Above 40 will be considered as not young but age is just a matter of number. There are many who are above 40 years healthier than those below 30. Your body physical health is the most important things & not the number of your age.

• hace 2 meses

65 years old

• hace 2 meses

Hopefully forever young right?

• hace 2 meses

when you get old and retire.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 2 meses

when you go on social security retirement and start getting medicare.

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

Age is often a matter of perception.

To a child of 7 - 30 will seem "old".

To a person of 80 - 50 will seem "young".

If I had to place a number on what is no longer considered "young" - I would say the number would be at about 50.  This is kind of a turning point in my opinion.  For the majority of people - at the age of 50 - they have raised their family or their family is getting close to "leaving the nest" and they are turning their focus towards planning for their retirement years.  This seems like a logical point to call "no longer young".  

But, age can also be a matter of personal perception too.  I have encountered some "old" people who "seem" to be younger than I feel.  There is some amount of truth to a saying that you are "as young as you feel."

Here is an interesting article if you care to read it:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-cliche-is-true-y...

BTW - just in case you are wondering - by the number that I placed on no longer being considered young - I am "old".  I am 55.  But - I don't feel 55 and I don't act 55.  (although I must admit that my knees don't always see my mental point of view.)  

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

For a woman, no later than early 30s, likely earlier.  For a man, late 40s.  Later if you have lots of money.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

30                                             .

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    hace 2 meses

I feel young.  But my age does not reflect my feelings.

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

Over fifty maybe?

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.