why do ppl make sucha  big deal about literring??? its just trash, it cant harm anything!?

6 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 4 meses
    Respuesta preferida

If that be the case then please by all means post your real address and I will tell everybody to throw their litter in your front yard after all it's just trash it can't harm anything right. so by all means post your real address so we can throw our litter in your front yard

• hace 4 meses

I can put you in the trash it not a big deal its just trash no harmony there i bet

• hace 4 meses

Of course it can harm. To throw trash on the ground is something only a slob would do. To keep buying plastic and things in little separate containers is something only irresponsible people keep doing.

• Anónimo
    hace 4 meses

It make the Place look ugly. 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 4 meses

Bullsheet! Plastic bags have been implicated in mass deaths of sea turtles. Apparently, to a nearsighted turtle, they look like jellyfish and clog the turtles' intestines. Six-pack rings get stuck around the necks of birds and mammals. Beverage cans trap fishes. Even humans can get impaled on boards with nails sticking out of them.

• Anónimo
    hace 4 meses

Mainly, it's ugly. Most people are not slobs and don't want to look at other people's garbage scattered everywhere. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.