HELP! How do I drive a stick shift? Answer within 15 minutes plsss...............?

HELP! How do I drive a stick shift? Answer within 15 minutes plsss...............

Attachment image

5 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 4 meses

Get some driving lessons, cars with a manual transmission gear stick have a clutch pedal that you have to press down fully then you engage first gear with your other foot on the brake pedal lift the clutch up slowly till you find the bite point take your foot off the brake move off take your foot off the clutch and press the accelerator. If you get the bite point wrong you will stall the car. 

By the sound of it you must be a yank i don't know what your rules are but typically if you haven't passed your test in a manual car you can't drive manual cars

• Stacie
    Lv 4
    hace 4 meses

Push the clutch in all the way and the brake, start the engine.

Put the gear into first, dont remove your foot from the clutch but move your foot from the brake and on to the gas. 

Push on the gas till you are about 2500-3k rpms and SLOWLY start letting off the clutch until you are moving forward, dont release it all the way until you are going about 15 mph.

Then press on the gas again until l you are about 3k rpms and push the clutch all the way in and shift to 2nd, again slowly remove the clutch until you are going about 25. 

Do this all the way through the gears till you get to the speed you want to be going. 

Keep your foot over the clutch at all times. When you need to break, dont worry about downshifting yet. just push the clutch all the way in and and put it into neutral and press on the brake as needed. 

Then start gain again. 

If you only slow down to like 25ish and want to resume put it back in 2nd not first and then continue upwards or downwards as needed. 

• Anónimo
    hace 4 meses

Get someone to teach you will not learn online.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    hace 4 meses

You can't learn how to drive a stick in 15 minutes by asking people on the internet.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 4 meses

go to driving school for it

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.