Is the 'Black Lives Matter' movement a good thing or a bad thing ?

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 7 días

It’s a terrorist organization. Racist and violent also

• Anónimo
    hace 1 semana

Watermelon Lives Matter.

• hace 4 semanas

READ EXACTLY WHAT THE FOUNDER says and you will know its a MARXIST MOVEMENT but MOST BLACKS never listen to or read what the BLM FOUNDER HAS SAID IT IS. 

'

The thumbs down I get will be from the ONES WHO HAVE NO IDEA and HAVE NOT FACT CHECKED THE FOUNDERS OWN WORDS ABOUT IT.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

The idea of valuing all lives equally isn't that ridiculous. It's the political inclination of the corporate organization known as 'Black Lives Matter' that's the problem. Most in the US aren't interested in a Marxist economic system. 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • August
    Lv 6
    hace 2 meses

Black & White Lives all Matter. When a movement becomes political,well no i don't give 2 hoots

It should stay out of all sports . Sport is for the people and not a political football and should not be rammed down our throats 

"Sport for All"  and not "United by Emotion"

• Sally
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

It's a good thing, of course.

• hace 2 meses

Well, I judge movements based on the positive or negative effects they've had.  If we look at everything that's happened since their debut in Ferguson... 

... more increased murder and crime rates in cities which had BLM protests... burning and looting of stores in black neighborhoods, including black-owned businesses... more cops being targeted for murderThese are significantly negative things.  What are the positives?  

• ricky
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

NAP Lives Matter

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.