Do you consider yourself racist?

How much racist do you think you are? Do you think everyone is racist at some extent?

5 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 4 meses

No, I am not like Archie Bunker. 

• No, I do not consider myself racist.

• hace 4 meses

No.....................

• Anónimo
    hace 4 meses

No, I'm not a racist.

The idea that "everybody is racist" is simply a lie. And the liberals are known for ad hominem attacks, false accusations, and smear campaigns against anybody/everybody who is not one of them.

All someone has to do is call you a racist, and your reputation is automatically tarnished without evidence. To knowingly destroy someone's reputation, by falsely accusing them of being racist, is totally evil.

If someone doesn't know what racist means, and accuses someone else of being racist, that's bad enough - but in ignorance. But when someone knows what a racist is, and they knowingly falsely accuse an innocent person in a smear campaign against them (to push an ulterior motive or agenda), that is completely wrong. It's wicked.

When I was a student in Job Corps (back 2005-2006), the LGBT students issued a smear campaign against us straight people. And the dorm supervisor accused us straight people of being "racist against gays". First of all, homosexuality is a behavior - not a race. Second of all, which goes hand-in-hand with the first, there's no such thing as being racist against gays. And finally, for the LGBT community to launch a smear campaign (full of false accusations) against the rest of us for being straight is wrong.

What if I was a hardened criminal (in reality I'm not - I'm using a fictional example), and I decided to launch a smear campaign and call all law abiding citizens "racists"? If I did something like that, I would be out of line. I would be wrong in doing so. I would never do anything like that in real life. It was an example.

Be very careful about calling someone a racist. Don't be calling people racist for no reason. Because that is wrong.

Racism is when you think people who are the same skin color as you are somehow superior, and it causes you to show hatred against people who are a different skin color than you.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Nicole
    Lv 7
    hace 4 meses

im not racist.............

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.