Hello, Hey preguntado en Social ScienceSociology · hace 2 meses

True/False The world will never know peace?

14 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Liz
    Lv 6
    hace 1 mes

False. True peace will not come about by man's efforts. Jeremiah 10:23 reveals "I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step." The simple answer is that mankind has not turned to the right source for true peace. Under the influence of Satan the Devil, men have created organizations that fall victim to their own weaknesses and vices—their greed and ambition, their lust for power and prominence. 

The world government of God will bring about some very necessary changes to accomplish peace. It will destroy all weapons. (Isaiah 2:4; Psalm 46:8, 9) It will remove all national boundaries, making it possible for an even and reasonable distribution of the world’s population and its resources. It will make possible one universal language for all—a problem that has long been a contributing barrier to world peace. That government will bring about a climate wherein man can return to peace with his Creator and to perfection in mind and emotions, all of which are essential for a true, lasting peace.—Zephaniah 3:9; Revelation 21:3, 4; 22:2.

• hace 1 mes

True. People are too selfish to put someone ahead of their own selfish needs. 

• hace 1 mes

True. Only during the second coming of Christ is when the world will be at peace again since there will be a new earth.

• hace 1 mes

True. Many people live according to their carnal minds they rather live in war and with hatred than with knowing Jesus. There is that quote that says "know Jesus know peace".

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

TRUE. The world has never been @ peace even from the beginning. Of course it all started with the apple supposedly. It's a shame that beautiful garden went to waist. 

• hace 2 meses

One day the Earth will be swallowed by the red giant that is our sun.  At that point, there will be peace.

• hace 2 meses

It would take about a year enclosed totally with no noise for my mind to find its way to a peaceful state.  There is so much stimulation from the external world that in no way would my mind be able to relax ever.  Not a chance.  Even taking a moment for myself is wrought with internal turmoil beyond any horizon within.  Peace? Good luck.  

• Bobo
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

True and false.  There is peace in the world and there is conflict.  Depends on where your frame of reference exists.  

• hace 2 meses

False but it won't be that we be because we deserve it.

• hace 2 meses

1st we need to colonialise Africa , that can start the peace process 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.