Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en PetsBirds · hace 2 meses

what does it mean when you see three dead birds?

I’ve read up that it can mean death, but more often than not it means metaphorical death. Anyway, the first dead bird was in my backyard. I was picking up after my dog, and noticed a bird that looked like it had been dead for a few days, with it’s feathers everywhere. Then, yesterday, I was at my grandma’s house and a bird flew into her window so hard it died. I think It was the same kind of bird as the first one. The third time, my dad and I were driving back to my grandmas house from ours and I saw a bird on the side of the road that got ran over. It also looked like the other three. I don’t know what this means but I’m kind of worried. I’m not very superstitious about anything but idk I’ve heard a lot about birds and metaphors. Can someone tell me what it could mean?

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 3 semanas

It means you have been secretly implanted with the new Dead Bird Magnet. When a bird is within 100m of you its leg tag reacts to your DBM and sends a shock through its feathers to its brain and it dies and falls to the ground.

What you need to do is scratch around and find where the DBM is hidden in your body.. its usually in your bum...so try and dig it out and flush it... if you can't find it after a good search, you need to go to every bird in the sky and chop the right foot off each bird without damaging any feathers.  

good luck

• hace 1 mes

How did you feel when you saw them? Were you scared? Because your reaction will tell you if it's good/bad news.I was at my mother's place once hanging up washing at night, when I heard a bird fly over head. I thought it weird and just kept hanging up the washing. Then I looked up and saw an owl sitting there GLARING at me. I felt this absolute evil around it. I didn't understand birds at the time - all I know is that I was absolutely terrified and screamed for my mother to come out - and the bird flew away. Weeks later, my mum and step father came home with mum walking in first. She screamed for my step father when she saw a door had been splintered by robbers getting into the house. That's when I realised the 'evil' I felt wasn't 'the bird' - but a warning there was evil watching. Me calling out/mum calling out scared the thug away because they found the cord to the VCR outside the window where they climbed in. I'd say your birds are a warning. I couldn't tell you what the warning is - just keep your eyes open and be careful in everything you do. 

• hace 1 mes

They died, that is all.

• hace 1 mes

I don't know? I've never heard that prediction! 

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 2 meses

21 years bad luck............on Mars.

• hace 2 meses

It means that 3 birds died.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

It doesn't mean anything, seriously, I see three or more dead birds everyday.

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

there's a cat/hawk/owl around .......................

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.