Backpack replacement?

I used to love wearing backpack all the time. I always had everything on me. Charger, usb cable, spare keys, wallet, pen, marker, spare money and more. But I noticed that it can be annoying and feeling like a prison xd. What are other replacements for backpack? Small bag on hip, or anything less intrusive?

4 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 2 meses

A cart like ones you they pull around in stores to shop

Did u fart?

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

Maybe you fear homophobic ideas, but every man in Russia carrys a "purse". Automobile drivers keep documents, passports, and anything else one may need in their shoulder bag. Americans may find it hard to adjust to...

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

It depends on the overall quantity of what you want to carry at all times, and on your fashion sense.

The items you list could easily fit in a fanny pack or the pockets of well-designed cargo pants or shorts. If you wanted to add an iPad or notebook, a sleek messenger bag might suit you. Get a bulkier one and you can carry a laptop and padded headphones.

• martin
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

There's something called a fanny pack attached to your belt.  Also, some utility pants are made with numerous pockets and loops.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.