Ruhollah khomeini preguntado en PetsRodents · hace 2 meses

If Israil is holy land and Jews than why they mistreat goyim?

7 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Dave
    Lv 5
    hace 1 mes

Israel will repent, and accept Jesus.

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

Probably for the same reason you can't spell - ignorance.

• hace 2 meses

Because , they are not the real Jews who are true to Torah, that is why, they use force to invade and occupied the Holy Land, instead of waiting for the reappearance of Al Maseehah,as the true Jews who believe in Torah are waiting. 

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

I have no idea what "If Israel (which you cannot spell) is hold land and Jews than why they mistreat goyim" means.  I'm a goyim, married to a Jewish female.  I've not been mistreated in "Israil" (your spelling).

What are you asking?  If you know -

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 2 meses

They don't try to mistreat anyone. They are constantly attacked by Palestinians (and other arabs), with terrorism. They must defend themselves and even defend other Palestinians. They use fences and curfews. There is a lot of propaganda to convince people that there is more to it, but that is largely phony. The US was the butt of propaganda, as well. That is why Arabs were willling to give up their lives in terrorist attacks (flew planes into buildings in the 911 attack). So, the Arab world likes to play with propaganda, make everyone feel sorry for them, but in the final result, after things are analyzed, there are very few cases of mistreatment.

• TayTay
    Lv 6
    hace 2 meses

Canaan is the lands name, Israel is the twelve tribes that come from Jacob as Jacob was Israel, there is no Israel today, God scattered it, not Israel in the old testament context

• hace 2 meses

Are you one of Michael's accounts?

Fuente(s): Orthodox Jew
¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.