Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · hace 2 meses

Are there any people who voted for Trump that won't be voting for him again?

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

Not me....I never voted for him in the first place and never will.He's the complete buffoon as he has proven by his recent actions.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

Possibly.  Most human beings have a really hard time admitting they were wrong.

• hace 2 meses

My husband has said that he won't vote for him again, though the only reason he voted for him the last time was cause he didn't want to vote for hillary.

• Anónimo
    hace 2 meses

He won't make it into office next time. His health has deteriorated, he is in early stages of Dementia...Why do you think he wont release his latest Medical Report?????? He may be told to back out of the race.  We don't need a sick/sick minded person in Office.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Kaz
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

Of course there are, and I'm sure there are some Democrats that will be voting for Trump.

• hace 2 meses

I WOULD have voted for him if I went to vote, as all my real life and online friends loved him at the time and talked about how smart he was and I believed it, but I didn’t feel like going so I didn’t vote. I wouldn’t vote for him this time if I do go tho, he seems like a horrible fit for the position and kind of like an idiot. There could be a government job he could do well, but it isn’t presidency.

• hace 2 meses

there might be some

• zeno
    Lv 7
    hace 2 meses

Maybe if democrats have beat them into

Submission in communist states like new

York or California.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.