The Dreamer preguntado en Social SciencePsychology · hace 6 meses

Sad feeling down. ?

Hi I am a 28-year-old male and for some reason maybe the past couple of weeks I've been thinking about death like if I die or one of  my family numbers die and it's been really it just been making me feel down. For example my dad's 67 my mom is 62 my older brother is 36 my other brother 31. And I just been thinking of what I would ever do it they died. Or when we get older like in our 80's. Like when it's our time to go. And just been getting me down. My niece is 3 and I just wanna live for a long time so I can always be with her. Yes I know eventually I'll die. But I wanna be with her and my brothers for long as possible. I never been scared to die but I just been thinking about what would my life be like if lost people who I love. How can I stop thinking about that. The only reason I've been thinking about it It's because of the Covid-19 and not being able to hang out ( I don't have it ) just because of the social distancing)

3 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Jeff
    Lv 6
    hace 6 meses
    Respuesta preferida

It’s really hard to think about things like that, I’ve been there too. You have to channel that into something positive.

When you start to go there and think about those things, call the person(s) you’re thinking about. Talk to them, let your mind see they’re real and alive, and cherish that time with your family and friends.

Call them on video, talk about life and try to laugh a little. We all need that right now.

I wish I could give you an answer that would easily clear that up but a lot of it is just a mental hurdle that nobody can break but you.

• hace 6 meses

You know the old saying - "Take this a day at a time." Don't try to solve all your problems at once. Sometimes we have to take things a morning at a time, or one minute. 

You can take a depression screening test online - CESD R, or KADS 6-Item if you're a teenager. I've written a lot of depression answers, with advice from experts. You're welcome to click on my name and read.

My answers include information about mindfulness, which is the art of living in the present. This might be good for you.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181...

I also have advice for coping with the emergency. Here's an article with an expert.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/22/thin...

• hace 6 meses

see a therapist or get counseling about this.

do u have close friend, ur gf, or someone who cares about u u can talk to or hang out with?

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.