Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en TravelUnited StatesSeattle · hace 4 meses

Would you rather visit Los Angeles or Seattle/Vancouver?

I’m debating on whether to visit LA or Seattle and Vancouver (CA) for a summer vacation. Which has better attractions? I’m more of a nature person but also like the big city environment. 

Any advice helps

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 2 meses

Given the pandemic, I would favor staying home for the time being. If you go to L.a. , you'll need your own transportation and plan on driving long distances. Seattle and Vancouver are both compact, but very ,VERY crowded. All of them have great attractions, depends upon your finances and interests.

• F
    Lv 6
    hace 4 meses

Never been to LA but much prefer  Vancouver to Seattle. Nature is right on your door step there.

My favourite city in the world .

• hace 4 meses

Los Angeles. LA has quite a few parks that are big and full of nature! Plus, there are a lot of iconic places all over LA. :)

• hace 4 meses

LA isn't really a 'big city' in the traditional sense.  It is really urban sprawl with a few hubs.  You have to go a couple hours, especially considering traffic, to be in any decent nature.  Given that little bit of information you gave, LA would not make sense from my standpoint.  You would do better with Seattle/Vancouver or if other West Coast places are on your list then San Francisco.  It is a true traditional city with nature close by.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 4 meses

There's a lot to see and do in both places, but I prefer Seattle and especially Vancouver to LA.

• hace 4 meses

That may well depend which country you live in. If travel restrictions are still in place you will not be able to visit Vancouver if you're not Canadian and you won't be able to visit LA or Seattle if you're not American. Since no one has any idea how long the restrictions will last, I wouldn't make any travel plans at all unless I was prepared to cancel them and possibly lose money by doing that.

• John
    Lv 7
    hace 4 meses

In summer 2021? There is far more to do in the LA area. Pacific Northwest has many charms, yes. I find Seattle a little boring but I've only been a couple of times.

• Anónimo
    hace 4 meses

I prefer Seattle/Vancouver myself due to area.  But Canadian border closed for tourism now.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.