How can you work around the 15 character limit?
Can you type your answer and then hit the spacebar until you have 15 characters in the counter?
- Anónimohace 4 mesesRespuesta preferidaFuente(s): Yes. You don't even need to use any letters at all
- hace 4 meses
I take it there's a new thing that requires a bare minimum of 16 characters in one of these answers. Verbosity has been my problem not brevity. Answer a vague question with whatever you feel, I guarantee you'll go over 16 characters.
- HAPPY PUPPY!Lv 7hace 4 meses
Yes. I can. I have answered all of my questions right.
- ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
- 💙ElliotTheCorgi💙Lv 7hace 4 meses
- ɱs. sρε૮ƭα૮ℓεLv 7hace 4 meses
Well, on mobile it depends on what answerbox. Sometimes I get the old one still, and you can't on that.
I don't know as far as desktop.
- daljack -a girlLv 7hace 4 meses
Repeat the question and then answer it.
- ahandle101Lv 7hace 4 meses
- Anónimohace 4 meses
No, period the end.
That is how !
- DzeLv 7hace 4 meses
you'll probably trigger some kind of flag playing around like that lol .. just 'dont do it' thats the safe bet lol ..