If Jesus allows a path out of every temptation and also will not allow you 2 b tempted above what you can handle, why are you still sinning?

6 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    hace 1 año
    Respuesta preferida

Because when we experience temptation, we have the choice of giving in to the temptation, or relying upon His grace which will enable us to reject sin. Every temptation is followed by a choice on our part before it results in sin. We can reject (handle) temptation if we turn to God and ask His help. But frequently we do not.

• hace 1 año

Weakness, I guess. What else? I certainly don't love to sin.

• hace 1 año

because sometimes we are not willing to forsake our sin; so we ignore God's grace coming to us, and enjoy the sin instead.

• hace 1 año

... because we still have and find the temptations to sin within us that we must fight and make a stand against, in order to keep ourselves from sinning either willingly or unknowingly.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 año

Why am I still sinning? It's fun.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 año

Jesus was a guy, if he existed at all. He just wanted everyone to love each other. I can get behind that sentiment, but the rest of the bullcrap, setup by self important asswipes hundreds of years later, NOT SO MUCH.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.