¿Could you recommend me a place for my next vacations?

I am working in this moment but in one week approximately, I will stay in vacations, now I am planning my trip. The last year I was in San Andrés, it was a great experience, the beach is amazing, but now I want go a place calm and secure but I don t now about a place with that characteristics.

7 respuestas

Calificación
  • hace 5 meses

Guatemala is ideal at any time of the year greetings, https://www.chileroviajar.com/viajes-a-la-carta/

• hace 1 año

First of all,Hi ! XD

You should go to Mexico because is a beautiful place to try to get relax and is different from other country or places.

I recommend you Acapulco, Guerrero

Or Veracruz Tecolutla

See you there!

• hace 1 año

You should visit place calm like Amazonas because there are many nature, animals and IT is far from the noise, pollution is perfect to rest.

• hace 1 año

Important information!

CUSCO PERU

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 año

E A T .... S H I T

• hace 1 año

You should be here in my City. I Live in Palmira City This is the safest City of Colombia and is Amazing and beatiful place.

• hace 1 año

You should go to Isla de Capurganá, Colombia because in this place you can find nature and it's a relax place because the vehicles can't enter so it's very quiet.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.