What does it mean when she starts calling you babe?

So I went out with this girl and told her before hand I wasn't a relationship type of guy before she went out with me. So we had sex and now through text she said " Goodmorning babe". Why would she call me that if she knows that I won't date her or be her bf? Btw we're both 24

6 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Jane
    Lv 5
    hace 1 año

I think that she thinks that even if you previously said that, the fact that you had sex changed everything. She thinks that she’s more than just a friend, maybe a girlfriend now that y’all are intimate. Unless she’s not a girl that likes to have sex with random people (which is totally okay) girls live sex differently then men. Just the fact that you allow someone to penetrate through your body is a very intimate experience. If you don’t feel the same tell her now before it’s too late. Be clear and 100% honest or you’ll be stuck in a situation you don’t want

• Ricky
    Lv 6
    hace 1 año

Many guys want to have sex and be on a relationship and then you ruin it for the rest of us. Once you tell her to f uck off she will blame it on every guy.

• hace 1 año

You are the 'root cause' of abortion murder of little cute babies, and this make you an evil guy.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 año

Just have sex with her . Its better than jerking off alone.. until you find a proper lady

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 año

Ok so I’m a girl so i know what happened. She knows you don’t want a relationship but really likes you. And before you call her clingy, the only thing she did was make an effort to say good morning after you had an intimate experience. Give her a chance.

• hace 1 año

Ask her?

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.