What does it mean when my Honda CRV beeps multiple times when I close the door and walk away?

9 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 7 meses

I don’t know, why don’t you try posting in English? I’m not answering some question that you could have clearly found over google yourself. :-) 

• Anónimo
    hace 1 año

It's an ugly meter that goes off when it detects movement from you that they installed in a secret position when they saw what you looked like at the dealership.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 año

Got a Honda ?? 😂😂Honda’s for poor people ! Get a Mercedes u bum *** ***** that’s why every relationship u get in they dump your ***

Fuente(s): Ur a loser
  • hace 1 año

Walk Away Auto Lock

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 año

My 2013 Honda Accord push button start does this if you have the engine running and take the keys with you as you walk away.

• hace 1 año

Do you have a detachable face on your CD player? If so that is probably whats beeping. You should be able to go into the settings to stop this

• g
    Lv 7
    hace 1 año

Does this happen when the engine is off? My Honda/Acura does do this as well but only when the engine is still running.

• jimmy
    Lv 5
    hace 1 año

Self destruct mode has been engaged

• hace 1 año

I haven't left the lights on, and all the doors are closed. Usually it beeps twice. My owner's manual doesn't say anything about this.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.